(September 8-December 19)
Looking for a private online or outdoor bootcamp, pre or postnatal, or Pilates class for a corporate or friend group? Contact me for more details.
- Wednesdays, 9:45 AM PST – Cardio/Strength class near Kits Beach (booty band recommended, and can be borrowed if you don’t have one). Note: all outdoor classes are rain or shine (with an undercover option) and physically distanced.
- Wednesdays, 11:00 AM PST – Postnatal (parent and baby) fitness near Kits Beach
- Wednesdays, 5:30 PM PST – Cardio/Strength class at Carnarvon Elementary (booty band recommended, and can be borrowed if you don’t have one).
- Thursdays, 12:15 PM PST – Cardio/Strength class near Kits Beach (booty band recommended, and can be borrowed if you don’t have one).
- Fridays, 9:30 AM PST – Weights optional strength/cardio on Zoom (ideally one lighter and one medium/heavier set).
- Saturdays, 8:30 AM PST – Tyee Elementary (no equipment needed).
- Some Sundays, 9:00 AM PST. This Zoom class is being run as a Bootcamp to Benefit. All money donated to the class is going to various charities. Join this amazing community that has collectively donated more than $46,500 to 19 charities since March 2020!
- Sundays, 2:00 PM PST – UBC (no equipment needed).
Class Details – Zoom classes are a recommended $5-15 per class, and you are more than welcome to pay for a set in advance. In-person outdoor classes are offered in a 1 or 2-month set at $15/class (or $20 drop in). I am happy to discuss low and no cost classes should you need it at this time. Please don’t let the payment be a barrier to joining this wonderful community!
Classes are appropriate for everyone, at any level. Low and high modifications are provided to give everyone a challenging workout. Want to try a class first? Check out my YouTube page.
Contact me with questions and to sign up.