SPRING 2023 SCHEDULE
(March 26-June 29, 2023)
Note: this schedule may change slightly.
Looking for a private online, outdoor or in your home personal training or group session? Contact me to book a strength/cardio, pre or postnatal, or Pilates session.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, 11:00 AM PST – Rock Steady Boxing Vancouver (for people with Parkinson’s Disease) at Ron Zalko Kitsilano
- Select Tuesdays (March 28, April 4, 18, 25, May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, no classes in June), 11:00 AM PST – Cycle Strength at Creekside Community Centre – Intervals of cycle and off-bike strength training. Register 3 days before class at www.vanrec.ca.
- Wednesdays, 9:30 AM PST – by Kits Beach
- Thursdays, 12:00 PM PST – by Kits Beach (no class April 6, June 15)
- Fridays, 9:30 AM PST – Weights optional strength/cardio on Zoom (ideally one lighter and one medium/heavier set of weights).
- Saturdays, 9:00 AM PST – Tyee Elementary
- Sundays, 1:00 PM, PST – UBC
- Bootcamp to Benefit classes:
- Sunday, April 23, 11:00 AM, in support of Backpack Buddies, Emily Carr Elementary (outside, under cover if wet)
- Friday, May 5, 9:30 AM on Zoom, in support of Native Women’s Association of Canada, in honour of Red Dress Day
- Sunday June 4, 8:30 AM, in support of Water First, as part of the Flex Community 24 Hour Relay, at Kits Beach
Class Details – Classes are a combination of strength and cardio, with safety and technique cueing, and modifications galore. All are welcome at any of these classes (except the Rock Steady classes – check their website if you’re interested), and variations can always be provided to meet you where you are (this includes pre/postnatal people (with or without babes in tow)).
Class Costs – Your first class with me (with the exception of Rock Steady and Cycle Strength) is free, so reach out to come check one out! Outdoor classes are $20 drop in, or you can register for a 2-month set or purchase a 5 or 10 class pass at $15/class. Zoom classes are a recommended $10-15 per class, and you are more than welcome to pay for a set in advance. I am happy to discuss low and no cost classes should you need it at this time. Please don’t let the payment be a barrier to joining this wonderful community!
Contact me with questions and to sign up.