(March 30-June 29, 2022)
Looking for a private online, outdoor or in your home personal training or group session? Contact me to book a strength/cardio, pre or postnatal, or Pilates session!
- “The Libra” Class (it, like me, just can’t make up its mind), all at 3:15 PM PST at Carnarvon Elementary – Thurs. March 31, Mon. April 4, Thurs. April 14, Tue. April 19, Mon. May 2, Mon. May 9, Mon. May 16, Thurs. May 26, Mon. May 30
- Wednesdays, 9:45 AM PST – Cardio/Strength class near Kits Beach (booty band recommended, and can be borrowed if you don’t have one). Note: all outdoor classes are rain or shine (with an undercover option) and physically distanced.
- Thursdays, 12:30 PM PST – Cardio/Strength class near Kits Beach (booty band recommended, and can be borrowed if you don’t have one).
- Fridays, 9:30 AM PST – Weights optional strength/cardio on Zoom (ideally one lighter and one medium/heavier set).
- Saturdays, 8:45 AM PST – Tyee Elementary (no equipment needed).
- Sundays, 1:00 PM PST – UBC (no equipment needed).
- Bootcamp to Benefit – Unfortunately, the regular Sunday virtual class will be less frequent this Spring, Stay tuned to my Instagram HERE for class updates, including the IN-PERSON Bootcamp to Benefit for Backpack Buddies (which you can sign up for now) at the BB Warehouse on June 5th from 2:00-5:00 PM!! Join this amazing community that has collectively donated more than $71,000 to 29 charities since March 2020!
Class Details – All are welcome at any of these classes, and variations can always be provided to meet you where you are (this includes pre/postnatal people (with or without babes in tow).
Class Costs – Zoom classes are a recommended $5-15 per class, and you are more than welcome to pay for a set in advance. Outdoor classes are offered in a 1 or 2-month set at $15/class (or $20 drop in). I am happy to discuss low and no cost classes should you need it at this time. Please don’t let the payment be a barrier to joining this wonderful community!
Want to try a class first? Check out my YouTube page for a Zoom class or reach out to me to try your first in-person class for free!
Contact me with questions and to sign up.